Personal Finance Insider writes about products, strategies, and tips to help you make smart decisions with your money. We may receive a small commission from our partners, like American Express, but our reporting and recommendations are always independent and objective.
- I started investing in the stock market for the first time in 2020.
- Now that I’m more comfortable, I wanted to know where else I could put my money for better returns with less risk.
- I asked three financial experts, and they all recommended buying a rental property.
- They cited the passive income, control over the asset, and tax and retirement advantages of owning a rental property as good reasons to buy one.
- Start investing today with SoFi »
Over the last few months, I’ve grown curious about the best use of money I’ve budgeted for investments. I’ve slowly, over the past year, put small amounts of money into the