This apartment in an 1840s row house Cobble Hill offers two floors of space as well as a stylish reno. Just a block away from the shops and amenities of Court Street, 314 Clinton Street is located in the Cobble Hill Historic District.
The Greek Revival brick row house dates to circa 1841-1842 and was expanded in the 1880s, according to the designation report. The historic tax photo shows the Neo-Grec style cornice and door surround as well as the two-story extension on Kane Street that were added at the time. The alterations were done when it served as the residence of prominent citizen Dr. John Byrne. The two-story extension apparently served as the doctor’s office.
Save this listing on Brownstoner Real Estate to get price, availability and open house updates as they happen >>
The five-unit co-op building now sports a brownstone Greek Revival door surround, an alteration made