- Passive income is a dream. Bringing in earnings from an enterprise in which you’re not actively involved is a goal for many investors.
- And many passive-income seekers find that investing in real estate is a great way to get started.
- From renting vacation properties to wholesaling, investors can generate passive income streams using a host of wealth-building strategies.
- Business Insider talked to both seasoned real-estate investors and industry experts to help you get started.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Investing in real estate is a great way to generate passive income, not least because there’s more than one way to do it.
The goal of passive-income generation is to create an income stream for an investor that is inherently, well, passive, with the investor not having to do much after the initial outlay to keep the money coming in.
Collecting rent is the classic example, but there