The difference between the finest real estate agents, and the rest – of – the – pack, is, often, the lesser ones, are content to remain within the restrictions and restraints of their personally, created, comfort zone, while the best ones, often, realize, it is, their duty and responsibility, to, tell their clients, what the need to know, not just what they want to hear (TM). This service – marked slogan, identifies, the epitome of responsible, responsive, realistic, representation, in order, to seek a real estate transaction period, which minimizes clients' stress and tension, and prepares them, for the realities, potential challenges, strategies , etc. With that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, 5 ways, the most desirable, real estate agents, teach their clients, what they should better understand, and realize.
1. Thorough initial interview / discussion: When someone, initially interviews potential agents, it's important to ensure, you take full advantage of this, to discover, who might be, best for you! Since, for most of us, the financial value of our house, is our single – biggest financial asset, does it make sense, to wisely proceed, to achieve, the finest, bang – for – the – buck? Listen carefully to this discussion, and consider, whether, an individual, explains thoroughly, his strategy, plans, marketing system, and reasoning, and how it will benefit you! It is essential for client and agent, to proceed, on the same – page!
2. Genuine empathy: During this initial interview, does the individual, effectively listen, and learn, and proceed with genuine empathy, in order to minimize potential stress, and produce the finest possible results!
3. Regular discussions / re – evaluations: Inquire, how often, someone will discuss, with you, the results, to – date, and, what this, will entail! You are best – served, when there are regular discussions, regarding consumer / qualified, potential buyers, marketing strategies, and pricing. When is a price adjustment, a desirable strategy?
4. Strong representation: Will they offer you, professional, well – considered, strong representation? How will they negotiate, in your best – interests? Will they explain options and alternatives, and why, a specific strategy, is being recommended? Do they make you feel more confident, in their suggestions, and professionalism?
5. Explain benefits, not just features: Don't accept, being told, merely, some of the services, and features, they offer you, unless / until, this is done, with an emphasis on the true benefits, and, why , they offer, something, somewhat, unique, and to your advantage!
It's wise to consider these 5 factors, before choosing, your real estate agent. Will you proceed, with your eyes, wide – open?