Millionaire tycoon offers two mates a job after they ‘married’ each other so they could throw a big party with 150 guests – and says they can rave at his home
- Finder website co-founder Fred Schebesta is worth an estimated $193million
- Like mates who ‘married’ to throw big party, he also went to Sydney Grammar
- He is offering them jobs and also the use of his beach penthouse for a big party
- Mr Schebesta said elite private schools taught students how to be conformists
- But he also said grammar schools drummed in the importance of managing risk
One of Australia’s richest entrepreneurs is offering jobs and the use of his $4million beach penthouse to two mates who ‘married’ so they could throw a big party.
The teenagers from